Hey there, friends. It’s been a whopping 22 days since I last blogged. Forgive me, Father. I’ll say 10 Hail Mary’s and promise not to do it again. And really, this post isn’t anything special, but some miscellany:
- The FakeAPStylebook Twitter account rocks my world and makes me laugh multiple times a day. Gems like this one make it all worth it: “The noun “Wang Chung” should be capitalized, but not the verb.” Good to know.
- The New York Times only lost $25 million this quarter. That’s almost break-even. (2008Q3 they lost $150 million)
- I’ve mothballed GovTechNerd in favor of some more exciting projects.
- I’m starting a new website with some friends. It’ll be up very soon, but in the meantime check out CitizeNYC on Twitter and Facebook. Lots of cool stuff happening there, including…
- Our very own web podcast show, hosted by Ryan Davis and me.
- I can’t wait until Going Rogue comes out, nicely timed to launch the same day as Going Rouge. Yup, that’s serious.
Ok, well we’re all caught up now, right?